2 sets of Sub plans for the computer lab that include both printable and digital options for grades k-5. Comes with a guide (the bonus download) to show how you could use the activities across the grade levels. Many of the activities can be used multiple times and for multiple grade levels.
Please see the individual resource descriptions and previews to understand what is included in each resource.
- Superhero Theme Pixel Art with Counting Cubes
- Keyboards Digital Breakout Challenges
- Digital Coloring Pages Nature and Animals Theme
- Copy and Paste Practice Digital Activities
- Google Slides and PowerPoint Presentation Projects: 12 Months
- Keyboard Basics Digital Activities
- Digital Hundreds Chart Mystery Pictures | Construction Theme
- Mouse or Trackpad Practice Virtual Classroom
- Cursor Icons Digital Secret Picture Tile Puzzles
- Technology Themed Coloring Pages
- Technology Vocabulary Term Word Searches
- Crack the Code Puzzles for Technology Class
- CODING QUESTS – Binary Codes Game
- Typing Practice Printable Keyboard Pages
- Technology Vocabulary Worksheets
- Technology Color By Cursor Printable Worksheets
- Alphabet Keyboard Practice
- Mouse Practice Work Mats for Beginners
- File Folder Keyboard Activities
Students will need Google Slides or PowerPoint and an internet connection to complete the digital activities.
Copyright Brittany Washburn. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this file are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product files for clip art and font credits.
Connect with other Technology Teachers
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!