In my weekly visual plans that I send out there are back up plans listed every time. This is a bundle of almost all of those back up plans. Perfect for grades K-5 technology teachers in the computer lab.
Want the weekly visual plans sent to you? Click here to get them.
- Vocab CODING – BUNDLE
- Small Motor STEM
- Digital Citizenship Discussion Prompts
- File Folder Keyboard Activities
- Technology Vocabulary Term Word Searches
- Digital Makerspace and STEM Tasks
- Crack the Code Puzzles for Technology Class
- Technology Vocabulary Puzzles Printable and Digital Options
- Technology Color By App Icons Printables
- Technology Color By Retro Tech Printables
- Technology Color By Emoji Printables
- Technology Color By Directional Coding Icons Printables
- Technology Color By Word Processing Icons Printables
- Technology Color By Web Browser Icons Printable Worksheets
- Technology Color By Mouse Icons Printable Worksheets
- Technology Color By Cursor Printable Worksheets
- Technology Color By Computers and Parts Printable Worksheets
- Technology Color By Keyboard Shortcut Printables
- Technology Color By Code Printables
- Coding Quests Directional Coding Board Game
- CODING QUESTS – Binary Codes Game
- CODING QUESTS – If/Then/Else Game
- Technology Vocabulary Worksheets 3-5
- Technology Vocabulary Worksheets
- Typing Practice Printable Keyboard Pages
- Technology Themed Coloring Pages
When to use back up plans:
- When the WiFi goes out, use printable plans.
- When the original plan doesn’t work for any reason, choose from digital or printable back up plans.
- When you have an extra class period for just one or a few groups of students, use the back up plans instead of starting something new or getting off schedule.
- When you need a substitute unexpectedly, use the back up plans for quick and easy prep.
- When a student loses privileges on their device, pick a printable back up plan so that they’re still getting a tech lesson.
Copyright Brittany Washburn. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this file are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product files for clip art and font credits.
Connect with other Technology Teachers
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!