Planning your keyboarding units for grades K-5 just got easier! This is a bundle of typing resources that includes everything you need to facilitate keyboarding practice and progress. I recommend using these activities and resources alongside a typing program like typing.com, keyboarding without tears, or typing club.
- Keyboarding Expectations Poster (editable)
- Home Row Letters Poster
- Keyboarding Display (to track progress)
- Digital Keyboard Practice Lowercase
- Digital Typing Skills with Keyboard Basics
- Digital Keyboard Puzzles
- Fill in the Keyboards Task Cards (2 sets)
- Easy Keyboard Display
- Keyboarding Practice Virtual Classroom
- TECHademics Keyboarding
- Typing Practice Printable Keyboard Pages
- Using a Keyboard Booklet (to teach about the keyboard)
- Color Coded Typing Practice
- Typing Sentences Practice
- File Folder Keyboards
- Sight Word Typing Practice
- Special Keys Practice Activities
- Paper Keyboard Puzzles
Please check out the individual resources for more information about each.
Copyright © Brittany Washburn 2022. Purchasing this file entitles you to ONE classroom use. You may use this with multiple classes but may not share with any other teachers. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. If multiple licenses are needed for use my more than one teacher or in more than one computer lab, additional licenses are discounted.
Connect with other Technology Teachers:
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!
There are no reviews yet.