Introduce lessons on Digital Citizenship with these eBooks that goes over 15 different internet safety topics. Share the PDF with students for a paperless experience or print the nonfiction text out as a booklet.
- Private and Personal Information eBook
- Cyberbullying eBook
- Media Literacy eBook
- Online Safety eBook
- Passwords eBook
- Screen Time Booklet
- Blogs eBook
- Conflict Resolution Booklet
- Online Peer Pressure Booklet
- Online Public Forums Booklet
- Online Reputation Booklet
- Online Sources Booklet
- Social Media Booklet
- Viruses and Hackers eBook
In each file you’ll find:
- Instructions for printing – if you want physical copies of the eBooks
- Comprehension questions (2 to a page and full-page options)
- Vocabulary for this eBook
- Higher order thinking questions to ask after reading
- 3 graphic organizers that can be used with the text (provided in PDF for printing and as PNG files that can be loaded into Seesaw or Google Slides for students to type their answers)
- 2 Levels of the PDF eBook. Level 1 is meant to be simpler to understand for younger students and level 2 includes more details and higher level vocabulary for upper elementary or middle school students.
The PDF is designed to be used like an eBook, so you can project it onto your whiteboard and/or share it as a PDF in your learning management system for students to read through independently. The level 1 version should probably be read aloud to younger students due to the technical terminology.
WAYS TO USE THESE BOOKLETS
- Whole-group introduction to this topic or a related lesson.
- Wrap-up activity when you have a few extra minutes.
- Full lesson with the book, vocabulary cards, graphic organizers, and questions.
- Back up plan for days that the internet doesn’t cooperate.
- Sub plans.
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!
Welcome to my website! My name is Brittany, and I’m excited to introduce myself as a technology standards expert specializing in creating top-notch technology curriculum resources for elementary computer lab teachers. If you’re searching for innovative and effective ways to teach tech skills to your students, you’ve come to the right place.
At the heart of my work is a genuine passion for crafting age-appropriate and engaging activities that empower young learners to become tech-savvy individuals. With my ready-made digital and printable resources, you can reclaim your weekends and rest easy knowing that your planning is taken care of.
With a vast collection of over 1,000 resources, I cater to grades K-8 teachers who are eager to seamlessly integrate technology skills into their lessons. Whether you’re looking to introduce coding concepts, explore multimedia creation, or delve into digital citizenship, I have you covered.
By incorporating my curriculum resources into your classroom, you’ll unlock a world of exciting possibilities for your students. Each resource has been carefully designed to align with technology standards (ISTE Standards for Students), ensuring that your learners receive a comprehensive and well-rounded education.
As you navigate through my product pages, you’ll discover a wealth of practical materials, from interactive presentations and worksheets to engaging project ideas and assessment tools. These resources are designed to save you time and energy, allowing you to focus on what you do best—inspiring young minds.
I understand the unique challenges and opportunities faced by educators in today’s digital age, and I am committed to supporting you every step of the way. Whether you’re a seasoned technology teacher or just starting your journey, my resources are here to assist you in creating an enriching and impactful learning experience.
Thank you for considering my technology curriculum resources. Together, let’s equip your students with the skills they need to thrive in our ever-evolving digital world.
There are no reviews yet.