A full year of 1st Grade Technology Activities with a Pacing Guide. You can follow the guide or choose to complete the activities in any order you like. Please see the individual product descriptions to learn more about each included resource.
This is a bundle of the First Grade resources as an alternative to the k5tech.net subscription.
- K-1 Timely Tech May Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- Primary Digital Book Companions Bundle
- Vocab CODING – Parts Inside a Computer
- K-1 Timely Tech February Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- PowerPoint Skills for Beginners Version 2
- Google Slides Lessons for Beginners
- K-1 Timely Tech January Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- Word Skills for Beginners
- Google Docs Lessons for Beginners
- Christmas Digital Pixel Art STEM Challenges
- K-1 Timely Tech December Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- K-1 Timely Tech November Themed Technology Activities
- 1st Grade Digital Citizenship Activities
- K-1 Timely Tech October Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- Color Coded Typing – Sight Words
- K-1 Timely Tech Back to School Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- Build Your Own Computer Activity
- File Folder Keyboard Activities
These are a mix of digital and printable activities. Students will need access to Google Slides/PowerPoint and the internet to do the digital activities.
Copyright © Brittany Washburn 2021.
Downloading this file entitles you to ONE classroom use. You may use this with multiple classes but may not share with any other teachers. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. If multiple licenses are needed for use my more than one teacher or in more than one computer lab, send them here to download the file.
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!