Digital Animations Bundle | Digital Stop Motion Animation
Stop Motion Animation goes Digital with this bundle of Digital Animation Projects! For each project, students add the provided graphics and backgrounds to make the scene. Then they duplicate the slide and make a small change over and over (about 25 times) to animate the scene. Once the stop motion animation is complete students publish it to the web and can optionally make it into a GIF using a website tool.
Stop Motion Animation goes Digital with this bundle of Digital Animation Projects! For each project, students add the provided graphics and backgrounds to make the scene. Then they duplicate the slide and make a small change over and over (about 25 times) to animate the scene. Once the stop motion animation is complete students publish it to the web and can optionally make it into a GIF using a website tool. Great for upper elementary or middle school!
- Easter Egg Digital Animation Project
- Spring Theme Digital Animation Project
- Earth Day Theme Digital Animation Project
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day Digital Animation Project
- Summer Theme Digital Animation Project
- Summer Olympics Sports Theme Digital Animation Project
- Avatar Character Digital Animation Project
- Classroom Digital Animation Project
- Fall Digital Animation Project
- Halloween Digital Animation Project
- Ugly Sweater Digital Animation Project
- Snow Globe Digital Animation Project
- Valentine’s Day Digital Animation Project
- Twos Day Digital Animation Project
- Football Digital Animation
- Saint Patrick’s Day Digital Animation Project
- Stop Motion is typically done with physical objects and a camera. This project is a little bit different.
- Instead of getting out all of those materials, we are going to do it digitally.
- Using Google Slides, students will animate a story across multiple slides. The 3 prompts are editable so it can be made more (or less) complicated to meet your needs.
- Students can do this with a single device or in groups across 3-5 devices.
- The graphics are provided for students, and they can add their own if needed.
- Innovative Designer: 4d – Students exhibit a tolerance for ambiguity, perseverance and the capacity to work with open-ended problems.
- Creative Communicator: 6b – Students create original works or responsibly repurpose or remix digital resources into new creations. 6d – Students publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences.
- Global Collaborator: 7c – Students contribute constructively to project teams, assuming various roles and responsibilities to work effectively toward a common goal. (if done in pairs or small groups)
When students are finished:
- Create a Padlet and have students upload their final product.
- Have a “gallery walk” where students have their final product up on their screen while they walk around to see classmates’ creations.
- Have students present their final product to the class
- ASPECT RATIO
- FRAME RATE
- STOP MOTION
Student Files Include:
- Introduction to Digital Stop Motion Animation
- Screencast video of how to complete this project (video is based on Google Slides Desktop version). The video is in my Vimeo account, so you can either download it or play the Vimeo video for your class.
- Instructions for how to make the file play automatically
- Tips and Tricks
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!
Welcome to my website! My name is Brittany, and I’m excited to introduce myself as a technology standards expert specializing in creating top-notch technology curriculum resources for elementary computer lab teachers. If you’re searching for innovative and effective ways to teach tech skills to your students, you’ve come to the right place.
At the heart of my work is a genuine passion for crafting age-appropriate and engaging activities that empower young learners to become tech-savvy individuals. With my ready-made digital and printable resources, you can reclaim your weekends and rest easy knowing that your planning is taken care of.
With a vast collection of over 1,000 resources, I cater to grades K-8 teachers who are eager to seamlessly integrate technology skills into their lessons. Whether you’re looking to introduce coding concepts, explore multimedia creation, or delve into digital citizenship, I have you covered.
By incorporating my curriculum resources into your classroom, you’ll unlock a world of exciting possibilities for your students. Each resource has been carefully designed to align with technology standards (ISTE Standards for Students), ensuring that your learners receive a comprehensive and well-rounded education.
As you navigate through my product pages, you’ll discover a wealth of practical materials, from interactive presentations and worksheets to engaging project ideas and assessment tools. These resources are designed to save you time and energy, allowing you to focus on what you do best—inspiring young minds.
I understand the unique challenges and opportunities faced by educators in today’s digital age, and I am committed to supporting you every step of the way. Whether you’re a seasoned technology teacher or just starting your journey, my resources are here to assist you in creating an enriching and impactful learning experience.
Thank you for considering my technology curriculum resources. Together, let’s equip your students with the skills they need to thrive in our ever-evolving digital world.