Learn how to Make and Sell Digital Activities from your own Wordpress site!
- Must have a self-hosted wordpress site.
- These activities are NOT Google Slides or Boom cards. They are HTML5 built right onto your server. I promise it is way easier than it sounds once you have the right set of plugins and my instructions.
- I’ll teach you the logistics of how to set everything up to sell to teachers to use with their students.
- I’ll teach you where to find the best clip art with TOU that allows for digital use.
- Able to do with free plugins but optional paid plugins are also included to give more functionality.
Students can practice both academic and technology skills together with the right activities. These alphabet activities work in Google Slides or as an interactive PowerPoint on any type of device that has these programs. There are 17 activity slides to help them practice uppercase and lowercase letter matching, sorting vowels and consonants, sorting uppercase and lowercase letters, complete the word with the right vowel, make a real word with word families, and finding the word that is not like the others.
Save 30% with the Tech Back To School set
Earth Day Math and Literacy Activities for your Primary Students. 7 paperless digital interactive notebook slides to review these topics:
Earth Day Vocabulary
Earth Day Terms ABC Order
Punctuation Practice Sentences
Measuring inches and temperature
Earth Day review for your intermediate students. 10 paperless interactive activities. Use with a tablet, laptop, computer, anything that can access Google Slides. Fun Earth Day learning resources with practice in:
Cause and Effect
With this resource you will receive a link to a file to be shared with your students in Google Classroom.
Give the gift of time!
By purchasing a gift card you’re giving yourself (or a teacher friend) your time back.