A full year of Kindergarten Technology Activities with a Pacing Guide. You can follow the guide or choose to complete the activities in any order you like. Please see the individual product descriptions to learn more about each included resource.
This is a bundle of the Kindergarten resources for those who do not want to use the k5tech.net subscription.
- Vocab CODING – Computer Parts
- K-1 Timely Tech May Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- K-1 Timely Tech April Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- K-1 Timely Tech March Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- K-1 Timely Tech February Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- Kindergarten Digital ELA Topics Full Year BUNDLE
- Kindergarten Digital Citizenship Activities
- TECHademics – Winter Kindergarten Math & ELA
- Keyboard Basics Digital Activities
- Color Coded Typing – Sight Words
- K-1 Timely Tech December Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- File Folder Keyboard Activities
- K-1 Timely Tech November Themed Technology Activities
- TECHademics – Fall Kindergarten Math & ELA
- K-1 Timely Tech October Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- K-1 Timely Tech Back to School Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- Build Your Own Computer Activity
- Mouse Practice Lessons for Laptops and Desktop Computers
- Mouse Practice Work Mats for Beginners
These are a mix of digital and printable activities. Students will need access to Google Slides/PowerPoint and the internet to do the digital activities.
Copyright © Brittany Washburn 2021.
Downloading this file entitles you to ONE classroom use. You may use this with multiple classes but may not share with any other teachers. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. If multiple licenses are needed for use my more than one teacher or in more than one computer lab, send them here to download the file.
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!