For those times when you have a 20-30 minute presentation slot and you need to teach a tech tool, this resource has your back. Description that gives background info and hooks your teachers, how to steps with screenshots, and ideas for use with elementary students. Everything you need to get your staff started with Buncee.
What is included
- A PowerPoint presentation (that can be uploaded to your drive and opened with Google Slides).
- Description of the tech tool so that your audience knows the background of Buncee and can start to think of ways to use it with students.
- Full step by step walkthrough of the tool. This includes both text and screenshots. Work through it together with or without following along with devices.
- Ideas for using Buncee with elementary students.
- Blank slides in case you need to add anything specific to your school.
- Tips and tricks to make your presentation the best it can be.
Who needs this
- If you don’t have time to put together a presentation for Bunceer with steps, screenshots, and examples.
- If you’re not sure yourself how the tool works but you need to present it to other people.
- If you want to learn a new tech tool for yourself.
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Tribe Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!
There are no reviews yet.