Digital and Print Exit Ticket questions that are specific to the technology skills learned in 3rd Grade. 46 questions and blank templates so that you can make your own. The printable version is 4 to a page to save on paper, and digital is in both PPT and Slides.
TEACHER GUIDE CONTENTS
1. Link to Google Slides File
2. The Parts of the Exit Tickets
3. How to use the Printable Exit Tickets
4. How to use the Digital Exit Tickets
5. Pedagogy for using Exit Tickets
ZIP FILE CONTENTS
- 3rd Grade Printable Exit Tickets PDF
- 3rd Grade Digital Exit Tickets PPT
- Tech Exit Tickets Teacher Guide and Link to Google Slides Files PDF
TECH SKILLS CONTENT IN THESE EXIT TICKETS
- parts of the computer
- how to use parts of the computer
- how to navigate files and browsers
- keyboard skills and theory
- internet safety
- word processing software
- spreadsheet software
- online research
- miscellaneous tech troubleshooting
- technology vocabulary
Copyright © Brittany Washburn 2019.
Purchasing this file entitles you to ONE classroom use. You may use this with multiple classes but may not share with any other teachers. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. If multiple licenses are needed for use my more than one teacher or in more than one computer lab, additional licenses are discounted.
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Tribe Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!