Are you looking for the perfect end of year keepsake for your computer lab students? This fun end of year memory laptop is perfect for technology classes! Give your students the opportunity to remember their school year forever while staying on theme (technology). Guaranteed to keep students engaged!
Teacher Prep Guide
1. There are 2 sets of templates included. One is for the End of the Year and the other is for the Beginning of the Year.
2. Display the template with text on the laptop to show students how they could fill in the sections. They can fill in the sections in a different order if they want to.
3. Choose between the blank laptop template and the one with lines separating it into sections. You can also let students choose which one they’d prefer.
4. Decide if you want to provide the extras (browser and keyboard) and what you want students to do with them.
5. Enjoy student creativity!
Included in the End of Year Version:
- Self Portrait
- Best Memory from year
- Favorite Moment from year
- Best Book you read
- Best friends from class
- 2 things you learned
- Hashtags to describe the year
- Your greatest improvement
- What you’ll miss about this grade level
- Plans for Summer
- Your goals for next school year (3 of them)
Included in the All About Me Version:
- Self Portrait
- Favorite Sport
- Favorite Color
- Favorite Book
- Do you have siblings? How many?
- Something that makes me happy
- A fact about you
- Favorite Movie or Show
- Favorite Song
- Your goals for this school year (3 of them)
This activity is perfect for…
- fun end of year activities
- end of year keepsake
- back to school activity
- get to know you activity
- individual desk work
- morning work
- early finishers
- sub plans
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!