Visual learners appreciate having daily agenda message slides and schedule cards for technology class to know what is coming that session. It also helps to have a visual chart for station rotation organization. This resource includes both to help you get organized in the computer lab.
Station Rotation Charts:
- Editable PowerPoint slides with space for 4, 5, or 6 station rotations and groups of students. Just fill in with your station information and student names. Duplicate for each class/grade level. Use your projector and whiteboard/screen to show students where to go.
- PDF with pre-made schedule cards based on typical computer lab schedules plus extras like assemblies and field trips.
- Editable PowerPoint with the pre-made cards plus blank ones to add your own activities.
Daily Message Slides:
- Editable PowerPoint slides with 5 designs to choose between
- Add your text for the lesson objectives (I Can Statements, Essential Questions)
- Add your text for the day’s agenda
- Add your vocabulary for the day’s lesson
The editable files are in PowerPoint and use free fonts. You can upload them to your Google Drive to convert them to Google Slides if needed.
Copyright © Brittany Washburn 2022.
Downloading this file entitles you to ONE classroom use. You may use this with multiple classes but may not share with any other teachers. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this file are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. If multiple licenses are needed for use my more than one teacher or in more than one computer lab, send them here to download the file.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources for technology teachers…