Computer icons “game” that can be completed on any device. The interactive PDF has an Colored Pencils theme, where students get to fill the box with colored pencils with each correct answer. These 24 computer icons are a combination of web browser icons and mouse/trackpad icons. Interactive PDFs are easy to use and students can practice their tech skills from any device!
How to use Interactive PDFs:
- Download to device (computer, iPad, etc) and play in “fullscreen” mode.
- Simply open the interactive PDF in any PDF reader, such as Adobe Reader, Lumin PDF, etc. and start using the interactive features. *Google Drive doesn’t have a PDF reader unless you’ve installed an extension. It is just a PDF previewer, which won’t work for the clickable links in this resource.
1. Share the PDF with your students. You may create an assignment in your learning management system with the PDF.
2. Make sure students have a way to open the PDF in a PDF reader, such as Kami, Chrome Browser, Lumin PDF, Adobe, etc.
3. Instruct students to click on their answers. The activity is designed to give immediate feedback by moving forward if the answer is correct and going back if the answer is incorrect. Students keep going until they have completed the activity.
Copyright © Brittany Washburn 2021. Purchasing this file entitles you to ONE classroom use. You may use this with multiple classes but may not share with any other teachers. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. If multiple licenses are needed for use my more than one teacher or in more than one computer lab, additional licenses are discounted.
Connect with other Technology Teachers:
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!