You can have a beautiful, user-friendly, timeless class website with this technology themed website design kit. I designed the kit with a technology teacher in mind, but any teacher could also benefit from having ready-made graphics. There are editable buttons and banner text to make it your own!
Classroom Website Design Kit Includes:
- 60 User Interface Icons to help you build user-friendly assignments. The UI icons really set this kit apart. Our youngest students need visuals to help them navigate a website, which these UI buttons provide. 10 icons in 6 different colors so you can mix and match. Consider using a single color for each grade level.
- Lots of banner options provided in rectangle or square so you can use it on any website builder. This kit is meant to be universal. Use the graphics in Weebly, Google Sites, Wakelet, Padlet, Symbaloo, Clever, your Learning Management System, or wherever you’re hosting assignments virtually.
- Buttons galore! Plus blank and editable buttons so that you can make more of your own. All fonts used are free to download!
- Made to match the Tech Themed Décor you know and love!
- This kit does not come with tutorials for how to add the graphics to a website or how to edit the blank buttons. You can find tutorials online for these skills if needed.
Why you need this in your life:
With all of the current style trends out there, why not go with a colorful classic that is sure to be in style for years? It will save you time and money down the road when you don’t have to redo classroom website just because a color or trend went out of style.
If you can think of other things this kit needs or other themes you’d love to see it in, please let me know!
Product Terms: Copyright © Brittany Washburn 2020. Purchasing this file entitles you to ONE classroom use. You may use this with multiple classes but may not share with any other teachers. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. The product files may not be distributed or displayed digitally (as a download) for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. If multiple licenses are needed for use my more than one teacher or in more than one computer lab, additional licenses can be purchased.
Connect with other Technology Teachers:
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!