Introduce a lesson on 3D Printing technology with this eBook that goes over the machines and software involved in 3D Prints. Share the PDF with students for a paperless experience or print the nonfiction text out as a booklet.
In the file you’ll find:
- Instructions for printing – if you want physical copies of the eBooks
- Comprehension questions (2 to a page and full-page options)
- Vocabulary for this eBook
- Higher order thinking questions to ask after reading
- 3 graphic organizers that can be used with the text (provided in PDF for printing and as PNG files that can be loaded into Seesaw or Google Slides for students to type their answers)
The PDF is designed to be used like an eBook, so you can project it onto your whiteboard and/or share it as a PDF in your learning management system for students to read through independently.
- 3D Printing
- 4D Printing
WAYS TO USE THIS BOOKLET
- Whole-group introduction to this topic or a related lesson.
- Wrap-up activity when you have a few extra minutes.
- Full lesson with the book, vocabulary cards, graphic organizers, and questions.
- Back up plan for days that the internet doesn’t cooperate.
- Sub plans.
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!